Monday, May 19, 2014

SKYBOKX 109's Kids Eat Free and $6 Happy Hour Appetizers!

Dino chicken nuggets at SKYBOKX 109
Earlier this week, we went to SKYBOKX 109 in Natick for dinner and had a great time!

Last year I listed all of the Boston-Area Kids Eat Free restaurants but I didn't realize that SKYBOKX 109 also offered kids eat free.  I had noticed it before when going to Burlington Coat Factory or the Natick Mall, so I'm glad I finally go to go.

The offer Kids Eat Free on Mondays.  They have bunch of fun kids options, from pizza to mac and cheese to dinosaur-shaped chicken nuggets, which was Isaac's choice.  Meals come with a drink and either fruit or french fries.

On top of that, SKYBOKX 109 also offers $6 happy hour apps from 4-6!

SKYBOKX was a fun place to visit - it's totally kid-friendly, but has a fun, modern feel.  Isaac already asked when we could go back!

No comments:

Post a Comment