Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Hello, friends!

My name is Krissy. I live in Newton with my husband Matt and my son, Isaac, born 11/11/09. I am the Community Manager for KeenForGreen.com and the Communications Manager for Harmonic Lab Solutions, LLC.

I'm the type of person who is always looking for places to go and things to do. After my son was born, I was specifically looking for things to do with younger kids - the babies, toddlers, and preschooler age. What's stroller-friendly? Which restaurants have kids menus? Which places have changing tables?

Babies & Tots in Greater Boston began as a column called "Boston Baby Activities" on Examiner.com in the summer of 2010. I ultimately lost interest in writing for Examiner, and later decided to spin this off into a specific blog. I'll be copying and pasting my old Examiner posts here and writing new posts, as well.

Thanks for visiting!

No comments:

Post a Comment